- 12:05 pm - Wed, Nov 9, 2011
- 37 notes
1. Save a shit load of chicken skin and put it on a smoker to dry out and let it become crispy.
2. Slice your favorite type of bun in half. I chose to do a miniature slider style bun from a local bakery.
3. Dress it up with lettuce, tomato and mayo. The lettuce and tomato make it healthy.
4. Cancel the healthy out with 3 or 4 pieces of crispy chicken skin.
5. Assemble, marvel at its beauty, chew, and be happy.
FIRST ENTRY INTO OUR LATEST COMPETITION.
Also, holy sweet baby jeebus it’s a crispy chicken skin sandwich.
- andryushacx reblogged this from sucittam
- anarchyandscotch likes this